How to Install the Latest Xposed Framework Installer for Android Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop Without TWRP – Since the release of the latest Xposed installer apk version 3.1.2 and above, the choice to install Xposed into Android-based smartphones has increased.
Because as we all know that the initial appearance of Xposed, the installation process can only be done through recovery (CWM) or custom recovery (TWRP).
But now, the most recent option to install the Xposed framework can already be done via the Xposed Installer directly, or in other words directly from the apk file without going through CWM / TWRP.
This is one of the most recent features that makes it easy for Android-based smartphone users without having to bother installing a custom recovery like TWRP first. Some other latest additional features will be explained further in the Features section in this article.
What is the Xposed Framework Installer?
Xposed is an application created and developed for the past 5 years by a member of the XDA Developers Forum named Rovo89. Besides Rovo89, there are many other contributors who also have a stake in its development, one of which is Vanam.
The name Vanam might not be as famous as Rovo89, but if you have used Xposed version 3.0 alpha, you will definitely find the name in it.
As discussed in the previous article, How to Install Xposed Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 through Custom Recovery and How to Install Xposed Lollipop / Marshmallow via TWRP, that Xposed Framework Installer is an application that functions to modify the appearance (interface), tweak, improve the performance of the Android Operating System, delete the default application that can not be removed, remove the app ad, modify the apk file and much more.
The Latest Version Of Xposed Features
Some additional features embedded in this application certainly provide convenience for the wearer.
- Patching the bug in the previous version.
- Displays the ARM model used. So no need to bother looking for the type of ARM that is embedded in the cell phone.
- Automatically choose Xposed Framework according to the type of ARM smartphone.
- Update / Install the latest framework modules online.
- Displays information on the phone model and version of Android being used.
- Provides 2 framework installation options, through application and recovery.
- New look with easy operation.
Apart from those already mentioned above, there are still other newest features. For more details, please download the application yourself.
Download Xposed Installer Apk
How to Install the Xposed Installer
Necessary – Before starting the Xposed installation process, please back up everything on your phone, including the Android Operating System (ROM), Important Data, Contacts and so on. Why is this necessary? Because the installation of this application can cause BOOT LOOP or even cause damage.
- The first requirement is that the mobile phone must be in the ROOT condition.
- Download one of the Xposed files above.
- Install it in your cellphone. If there is a message ” Installation Blocked / Install Blocked “, please tap ” Settings / Security» Enable Unknown Sources» OK “. Then tap ” Install “.
- Run the Xposed application.
- Scroll down, find and tap on the words ” Install / Update “.
- Select ” Install ” for direct installation or ” Install via recovery ” if you want to install it via recovery.
- Wait a few moments until the file has finished downloading.
- Select Install and then wait for it to finish.
- So that the installation process is perfect, please tap ” Reboot “.
As information, when your phone turns back after rebooting, it usually takes approximately 2-3 minutes. But if it exceeds the time limit, chances are your cellphone has BOOT LOOP (stuck logo smartphone).
Solution If You Have BOOT LOOP
As it was emphasized from the beginning, before starting the installation process please BACKUP everything on your smartphone. This is, of course, to anticipate if something happens like this and you can easily restore data from the backup results. But if you forget to make a backup, the following solutions can be taken.
- Use the Xposed Uninstaller file to delete the Xposed Framework that you have installed. The trick, please flash through recovery.
- Perform ” Wipe Cache / Dalvik ” and ” Wipe Factory Reset ” through the Recovery menu.
- Flash the Stock ROM / Firmware / Android Operating System.
File Xposed Uninstaller works to delete Xposed installed on the smartphone. To do this, there are at least 2 ways you can do it, the first flash via recovery which in this case uses custom TWRP and second through Xposed Module.
Remove via Custom TWRP
- Enter the recovery menu. For Samsung smartphones usually by pressing the ” Home + Volume Up + Power ” button.
- Select ” Install ” and select the Xposed Uninstaller file.
- Swipe to the right on ” Swipe to confirm flash “.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Select ” Wipe Cache / Dalvik ” first then click on ” Reboot to system “.
Remove via Xposed Module
- Open the Xposed application.
- Select ” Uninstaller ” then tap ” Uninstall “.
- Wait a few moments until the process is complete.
- Next, reboot to complete deletion.
Recommendations for Use
Xposed Installer application that above already supports almost all types of Android-based smartphones ranging from Kitkat, Lollipop, Marshmallow to the latest Android Nougat. For example Samsung, Nokia, Lenovo, Asus, Xiamoi, Evercoss, Motorola, LG, Honor, Sony, Huawei, HTC, Polytron, Axioo, Acer, Vivo, Advan, Mito, Coolpad, Andromax, Oppo, Vivo, Qmobile, Me Mobile and other Android smartphones.